Bob,

For the past year, I have working to make the model kit self contained. To do
this, I am detecting 3 states:

1) On-line and served.
2) On-line and local.
3) Local only.

The code automatically detects these states and does 3 things (item numbers
below ref above item numbers):

1) Good to go - have fun.

2) Good to go - have fun.

3) Shift to alternate approach or put up off-line notice - e.g. 2D JME to 3D
Jmol auto switches to direct Jmol load of JME (no notice) OR PubChem contact
attempt (off line notice).

My plan is to give this all to Delmar at BCCE for ChemWiki. Local running is
also a component of my BCCE presentation. My plan all along was to give this
thing to folks who want it, so that fits in well with your suggested approach.

Otis

--
Otis Rothenberger
o...@chemagic.org