Otis,
The SMILES database has about 5000 compounds in it.  I’m  confused about how
JSmol works here.  Would there be a JSmol drawing interface rather than JSME?
I guess I need to go read the Jmol documentation about how to get the SMILES
stuff working.  Is there some automated process to get the Jmol versions of the
SMILES to update the database?
Jennifer

Jennifer Muzyka
H.W. Stodghill Jr. and Adele H. Stodghill Professor of Chemistry
Centre College
600 West Walnut Street
Danville, KY  40422

jennifer.muz...@centre.edu<mailto:jennifer.muz...@centre.edu>
http://web.centre.edu/muzyka
http://organicers.org

859-238-5413
fax 859-236-7925

On Jul 19, 2016, at 2:00 PM, Otis Rothenberger