This is done.

Jmol.___JmolVersion="14.12.0" // 2017-04-06

new feature: {atom}.chirality
  -- uses Cohen-Ingold-Prelog rules to assign R or S to a carbon center
  -- ignores sulfur chirality
  -- may not fully implement high symmetry cases
  -- not fully tested
  -- Checked using:

function checkchiral(m) {
  if (m)  load @m
  background label yellow
  color labels black
  select _C
  label %[atomname]
  refresh
  var b = {_C}
  for (var a in b) {
    var c = a.chirality;
    print _smilesString + " " + a + c
    if (c) {
       select a
       c = a.atomname + " " + c
       label @c
    }
  }
  select *
}

checkchiral("$(R)-glycidol")
delay 1
checkchiral("$glucose")
delay 1
checkchiral("$(2S,3R)-2,3-oxiranediol")
delay 1
checkchiral("$(S)-2-butanol")
delay 1
checkchiral("$(R)-2-butanol")
delay 1
checkchiral("$(2S,3R)-2,3-butanediol")
delay 1
checkchiral("$(2S,3S)-2,3-butanediol")
delay 1
checkchiral("$(2R,3R)-2,3-butanediol")
delay 1
checkchiral("$(2R,3S)-2,3-butanediol")
delay 1
checkchiral("$1,4-dimethylcyclohexane")
delay 1
checkchiral("$cholesterol") // (3S,8S,9S,10R,13R,14S,17R) and sidechain R

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900