Dear Bob,

many thanks for the crucial update!

Yesterday I have published on the site the page for the step-by-step chirality assignment procedure.

It should be intended for compound having only one chiral carbon since I did not implemented yet any function to take into account the presence of more chiral carbons.

the page which is present on the development site (only in italian) is working correctly with the "unofficial" jsmol.zip you prepared and gave us before making the finale 14.12.1 release.

http://5.135.186.232/STdM/index.php/it/esercizi/esercitarsi-sulla-chiralita

while the page on the production site, running the 14.13.1 version, is showing an error for a call to a function:

[Javascript] The required class file

/jsmol/j2s/JU/BNode.js
could not be loaded. Script error. Syntax Error. and other things are following.

Did I write something in the scripts that now should be treated and written in another way? Or this is a bug?

Many tahnks ina dvance for your help!

Bye!

Pierluigi