On Mon, 17 Jun 2024 19:56:38 GMT, Sean Mullan <mul...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> AFAICT, the only test modified in this PR that actually enables a Security
> Manager is test/jdk/javax/management/security/AuthorizationTest.java. Is that
> test sufficient to exercise the code changes in this PR when an SM is enabled?

While this code change has done its best to avoid any behavior change when SM
is allowed, I agree with Sean to run tests in both modes. When these tests were
originally introduced they were meant to test the old implementation. Keep
testing eith both implementations help us to avoid any future (might not be
long) regression.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/19624#issuecomment-2174568617