Hi,
We have an opening for....... Position: VB.NET Developer Location: Richmond, VA Duration: 4 Months Description: Reviewing user requirements and convert to program modifications Interfacing with project analyst, end users, DMV technical staff and team management Assisting in application architecture examination for enhancements Writing application code from gathered technical and business requirements in VB.net and other languages needed across Windows platform Perform application testing, and initial post implementation production support Research, analysis and design of processes that will facilitate modules/components management and improved execution of processes that maintain modules within the development-testing-production environment Research, analysis and design of processes that distribute tables, files and programs (modules) from one location to another through automation rather than manual processes Analysis, design and modifications to the application to improve performance as this relates to errors logs which cause system shutdowns Analysis & design of improvements to infrastructure functions, to speed up processes and eliminate manual intervention **2-3 years experience required with all of VB.Net 2003/Winforms, Oracle (10g), PL/SQL, Stress-testing tools, Net Web services, Visual Source Safe Skills: VB.Net 2003/Winforms, Oracle (10g), PL/SQL, Stress-testing tools, Net Web services, Visual Source Safe Please send me your Updated Resume and these details ASAP: Full Name: Contact No: E-mail ID: Availability: Visa Status/Citizenship: Current Location: Best Rate Regards, SAM Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110 Work: 703-880-2641 ext: 204I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 or 703-935-6082 I <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] I www.ling-tech.com <http://www.ling-tech.com/> I IM (No Emails on these IDs Please): [EMAIL PROTECTED] I [EMAIL PROTECTED] Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in subject line. --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jobinusa" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jobinusa?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
