Dear Lungi,
Bahasa Indonesia has so many dialect and slank, and sometimes we write in
Javanese. Maybe that's why sometimes you don't understand our
"conversation".
BTW, our main topic of discussion is Linux Operating System. If you have any
problem using Linux, fell free to post your problem here.

Regards,

Ir. Yahya Kurniawan
==========================
Linux Consultant
Computer Book Author
Programmer & Web Developer
==========================

no.. not like that i can speak and understand"bahasa" and i have been to
jogja before..but you know i really..really don't understood..it's mean i
get a new information but before i haven't known yet! so maybe ..i just must
learn and follow this way..whenever i still don't understand..i think it's
okay..because practise make perfect..so.. nobody perfect..if i get it..it's
mean i'm lucky..and made me have a new experience..but if i still confuse
it's okay...so why not?.i'll enjoy to joined all of you..thank before..for
co-operation..
  your sincerely
  lungi

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2jUsvC/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/0XFolB/TM