Brenda, I have just read and read and reread this snippet of your post and
well, I am ... speechless!
<Not just because of their bad taste but also because they have pulled out
of local charities which their stations previously supported (once even
demanding to get a donation returned), allowed animals to be killed live on
air and they are frequently on dubious ground when it comes to how they
treat their employees, particularly where sexual harassment is concerned.>
     "Animals to be killed live on air"!!!!! What is this? A Howard Stern
Hitler Youth what's-wrong-with-this-picture corporation? What's that Joni
line? I think from DED about everything getting sicker. Oh and deep in the
night ...
Willy the Shaken to ...
Contact me off line with more info. I am on a mission! xxx