I Just bought Jane Monheits newest CD with "A Case of You" It has
Michael on the Sax I quess this is the same Michael that played on
Joni's "Shadows and Light" . The next question is Michael related to
Randy who plays on David Lahm's CD's .

Jane does have a young sexy voice and on ACOY the bass has an
Jacoesque sound. I would recomend Jane to those who who like Diana
Krall or Susannah McCorkle but she still is riding tht tiger's tail.

My blue eyes are turning green for those going to the labor day joni
fest. Please somebody bring a handycam and video tape it ?

Brian Symes

NP I Want To Be a Side Man: Frishberg/McCorkle

Sign up for a free About Email account at http://About.com