--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On a more frustrating note, I have TWICE caught the
> second half of an
> hour-long performance by joni for a small group in
> Toronto (I gather from the
> credits) for Canadian TV.

 Oh, the local TV guide listing said the
> performance was from
> 200, but the credits revealed otherwise.  She did
> perform Facelift
> (wonderful! -- one of my favorites of all time) from
> Tiger, and Comes Love
> (Nothing Can Be Done) from BSN, but Facelift was
> written back in '95, and
> Come Love might have been something her ex and now
> friend, Larry K, brought
> to her attention some time back to lure her into
> considering what later led
> to BSN.

Walt, I think this is the shortened (hour-long only)
version of "Painting with Words and Music" that the
CBC ran around the same time the PWWAM ran in the U.S.
 We Canadians lost out on that one, unfortunately.  It
wasn't filmed in Canada - in fact, some of the jmdlers
were there (was it in LA? SF? I dunno.)  Anyway, you
can get the video of PWWAM through places like CDNow,
Amazon.com and so on.