If I have to think too much about this, I just can't
do it.  Which means, either wait until my brain isn't
thinking *too* much, or go through and read the
lyrics.  The only phrase that popped into my head like
that the other day doesn't seem to fit your
definition, but here it is anyway, because I like the
way these words sound together:
"Coy and bitchy,
Wild and fine."

--- "jlamadoo, home account" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>