Alison and Colin:

I saw the film too and it is a riot. I have been working my ass off to
get all things done before I embark on my journey to Topsfield.  I leave
EARLY Friday morning. One of my friends is taking me to the airport and
i am hoping I remember to pack everything important....like my pillow.
When I was little I had to have my blanket.  Now all I want is my
pillow.

My good friend Susan helped me extract the honey from the hive frames
but she refused to help me take the frames from the hive and said why
would anyone want to get stung?  Anyway....there will be fresh honey for
the group.  :) I am about to put honey in little honey bears as soon as
I finish this missive.

I am sooooo excited about this trip and meeting everyone. :)  I have
been staying up really late so I can be in practice for lack of sleep.
:)

Greetings to Susan, Lori and Hell......have fun and I will see you on
Friday.

Peace......Sharon