I have to jump in here to respond to a comment I find rather silly (and I'm not
meaning to imply negative about the originator of the comment)...anyway, the comment
was something like Shawn Colvin just had another baby so she's not gay...please!...I
know lots of lesbians who have babies and gay men who father or adopt children! I
thought we were waaaaayyyyy past that...I have no idea whether Shawn is gay and don't
really care, but havin' babies is not an indicator of sexual orientation.

Everyone have a nice Labor Day weekend...

Bryan