If Proust implied that when experiencing expression in art, it would be more
fulfilling to replace oneself and people you know as  the characters within
the work that they remind you of; do any of y'all regularly do this?

I attended the Edinburgh festival last week and came upon an Post Modern Punk
Hippie Cafe whose DJ had a penchant for Leonard Cohen vinyl and Goldie Drum &
Bass Jungle. I immediately thought of the lines from California ".. I caught a
plane to Spain, there were lots of pretty people there  ..". And the
dreadlocked pierced staff working there reminded me of my image for the child
of god walking on down to Yasgur's farm.

So as well as a soundtrack to large swathes of our lives, do you catch a
mirror glimpse of Joni all too regularly?

Preet @Tower Hamlets
[EMAIL PROTECTED]