Laurent Olszer wrote:

> I believe there is so much bias is the media against Israel that presenting
> these facts might help some of you become more informed.  Period.

Which media is that? I am in the US, and there is really no
criticism of the Irsaeli leadership's recent escalation of violence
and bloodshed in the media, or discussion of how this behavior is
driving a deeper wedge into the prospects for a peaceful resolution.
(with US supplied F-15's and helicopter gunships, I
might add). Unless you are listening to Amy Goodman's
Democracy Now from Pacifica, which is hardly widely heard.
RR