It took me four years, but I finally made it to Asharas for Jonifest!  What a
wonderful weekend!  My soul has had a major recharge!  I havent laughed so much (and
so hard) in a lot of years.  Thanks to everyone for sharing so much of themselves.  I
can still feel your hugs.

A note to those who havent been yet:  GO.  The energy is so high, not only do you not
require sleep or food (I lost five pounds) -- although when you DO remember to eat,
everything is incredibly delicious and healthy! -- but the hair on your legs stops
growing!   : )

More later

Peace, love, and more hugs to all,

Lori (feeling especially syrupy this morning)
in DC

NP:  Gregg's cd ...   : )
~