> Ok. Enough of the gushing. We feel bad enough we weren't there.
> Where are the pictures??!!! Where is the streaming video??!! Where is
> the video??!!?? Where is the three cd set??!!! Where is the DVD????????

All will be revealed in time.  Meanwhile, just listen to STAS 20 times this
week, find the hidden cookie on the Mingus album, and just wait for the
mothership to land.

Victor

Victor Johnson
http://www.cdbaby.com/victorjohnson

"Velveteen rabbits and moonbeams,
Come when you lay down your head.
While you are sleeping, they kiss you and tell you,
That you are the reason the sun lights the sky."
                                                 Scarlet-V. Johnson