[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>    It is - Guten Morgen means Good morning.  Morgenstern
>    means morning star; and so on...

Not only that but morgen also means 'tomorrow' in German, but I think they
have different genders (it's the same in spanish isn't it?  el manana / la
manana - sorry, can't do the tilda thing over the n!).

I can't remember the original post, but if we are reading german sub-texts
into this song, then surely this must be another case of Joni's duality,
but I think I'm stretching it a bit :-)

Rob

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com