I discovered that when I went to new orleans it was really great therapy to sit down
and do a lengthy review of the entire trip. You simply cant drop a fest "cold turkey".
For those of you feeling the withdrawls I highly recommend it. Its like it must be at
AA meetings or something.  So I hope you will all indulge me in letting me post a very
long review. Its going to be about 5 or six parts like the New Orleans report was
because AOL wont take real long pieces. So for those of you on the list who think Im
always full of beans about everything simply dont read them. Please. They will be
posted tomorrow. I include a complete semidetailed review of the fest musical events.
 Marcel Deste