Thanks to this list I have become aware of some music I would possibly not
have heard of and I am very grateful for that. Which leads me to my comments
and a couple of questions. Firstly, I have to say that I like Emmylou Harris'
'Wrecking Ball' very much but am I the only person who dislikes the way her
voice fades away at the end of many of the lines, particularly on the early
tracks?

Secondly, I agree wholeheartedly that the wonderful Joan Armatrading is
criminally underrated and underpromoted. Two of the biggest record shops in
Barcelona between them have the grand total of not one of her records. Nothing
at all. Zero. How can this be?

Finally, I am trying to get hold of some tickets for Bjork's concert here in
November. Anybody out there seen this tour, if it is a tour. They say that it
will be with a 100-piece orchestra and 30-piece children's choir. Any info?
Comments? Reviews?

Thanks,

Mike