Thank you dear Victor.  I am less blue today...less weepy.  The event
with all of you was really a life altering event for me because as Susan
Guzzi reminded me...this was our first event away from our friends since
our partners died.  For me it was once again looking at what is really
important in life...the words to songs sung by our performers touched me
deeply and helped me realize just what it is I need and want in my  life
and to go for it...it was truly an epiphany.  :)

Love and peace.........Sharon