Amy!

At last!  Today i was listening to the Couriers Folk Club Appearance cd and
began to cry (again) remembering you and Gregg doing Circle Game as the last
song at the fest and me arm in arm w/my sweet Wally & Bob plus others
singing along and gently weeping.  I looked around that night to see groups
of others all over the hall doing the same.  Welcome, and it's a pleasure to
have you amongst...

Love Donna from Texas