Posts I've written, never meaning to send....

I woke up this morning after three days of no sleep, much splendid music,
laughter, celebration and to be in the good company of my many old and newly
made friends. I was just listening to Joni's performance at the White Swan in
Leicester, Uk 1967. Thank you Jim, and yes it met all expectations. Life is
good and full of little unexpected treasures.
Alison, Jeff & Kay helped to lighten up a heavy load and we arrived in NYC
safely around 9:30. It was gorgeous day for travel and traffic not bad at all.
I haven't nearly had enough time to gather my thoughts and feelings, but I
just wanted to again express my affection and fondness for all of you near
and far. I just want to mention a few of the highlights this year at Jonifest
2001. More later, as they are so full and too intense for me to put it all
into words. First, again I thank you to Ashara for hosting this event again
and to all of those who, without their help could not have been brought to
fruition (claps, cheers, whistles) Secondly, the musicianship. I am just
blown away. We had the JOY of having a newbie JMDLer, musician, Gregg Cagno
from Bucks County, PA attend and play for us this year and all I can say is
he is AWESOME!!!! Joni people, do yourself a favor & check out his webpage at
www.greggcagno.com where there are some MP3's, schedules and you can buy his
CD's. I bought his new CD, "Ain't No Time Like the Present" This guy has it
going on! We played it quite a few times on the trip home from New England.
Gregg, will you play for us again? You can pop your tent in my backyard
anytime honey ;~) Joni & people who have not yet made it to one of these
Festivals, you have no idea of the talent lurking on this list. I'm in awe.
Please disregard my earlier post to the list, it was all alcohol induced ...
those Ganja Devils made me do it. (not mentioning any names) lmao
I'm going through some major life changes right now, but don't you worry
about me, I'll be all right.

 to be cont....

[EMAIL PROTECTED]