being on the jmdl for some time now i've learned to shut my big mouth and sing soprano
in the upstairs choir and so the new me would like to say that he no longer cares if
joni will never write a new song or play another chord on the guitar and piano or that
he's going bananas when he has to hear the london philharmonic and girls who just
wanna have fun singing yet another cover or watching joni winning the britney award
and speaking of younger musicians as if they are dirt nor does he mind the endless van
gogh painting lessons he's being given since 1970 or the fact that joni is now a world
leader in a world she hates. no, no, no, the new improved me couldn't care less. the
new improved me will rush to the music store and buy the new joni cd with the same new
old improved thrill and listen to it with nothing but the thought that he's blessed
just by owning it amen and amen.

Free email, web pages, news, entertainment, weather and MORE!
Check out -------------------------------> http://wowmail.com