It has been a joy to read all your posts about the Topsfield gathering!  I
wish the time and funds had been right to join you, but that's for another
year.  I especially enjoyed the pictures, which let me put faces together
with the names.  You attendees are all truly lucky to have shared such a
time: this crazy world is so fast and cold most of the time it's a blessing
to bask in warmth as you did.  We home-bound folks have shared with you
vicariously.

Thanks for the glimpses!

Diane

P.S.  Jody!  Email your new e-address!  I miss hearing from you!