Anne that's a terrifying story. I too have a morbid fear of fire. I remember with
horror the scene in Towering Inferno where those people are burnt alive in the
elevator. The fact that it is only a film doesn't lessen the horror. I had terrible
dreams after that.

Coincidentally I saw the beginning of a film the other night where Quentin Tarantino
and George Clooney poured petrol over a man, set light to him and shot him, then
walked away laughing and joking. That revulsed me too. How anyone can call that
entertainment is beyond me.

Incidentally 'Blood Black Night' is wonderful. I imagine they are lyrics to a song,
but they stand alone as good poetry too.

Kevin.