You have just received a virtual postcard from Nuriel Tobias!

You can pick up your postcard at the following web address:
http://www2.postcards.org/?a95-waist-called-jmdl

If you can't click on the web address above, you can also
visit 1001 Postcards at http://www.postcards.org/postcards/
and enter your pickup code, which is: a95-waist-called-jmdl

(Your postcard will be available for 60 days.)

Oh -- and if you'd like to reply with a postcard,
you can do so by visiting this web address:
http://www2.postcards.org/go/postcards/preset?name=Nuriel%20Tobias&[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Or you can simply click the "reply to this postcard"
button beneath your postcard!)

We hope you enjoy your postcard, and if you do,
please take a moment to send a few yourself!

Regards,
1001 Postcards
http://www.postcards.org/postcards/

P.S. If you're happy with our service, let us know by
making a donation to help us pay our server hosting costs!
Please visit our donation page at Amazon.com!
http://www.amazon.com/paypage/PHXANVK7Y98QH

And in case you were wondering...

1. This is a free service!

2. We don't sell email addresses to anyone!

3. You can find a printable version of your
   postcard at this web address:
   http://www2.postcards.org/?a95-waist-called-jmdl/printok

4. We like it when people tell us what they
   like about the service!  And constructive
   criticism too, just not as much. :)

5. If you need help with your postcard,
   contact the 1001 Post Office at
   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED], and we'll try to help!

6. We accept donations!  Just visit our
   donation page at Amazon.com:
   http://www.amazon.com/paypage/PHXANVK7Y98QH

7. We're supported by our advertisers!