I created an album of some photos I took today at Washington Rock State Park in
Greenbrook, NJ.
The strategic location of Washington Rock made it a valuable lookout point during the
American Revolution for General George Washington in June of 1777 when the British
army under General William Howe was moving toward Westfield. From the vantage point of
this natural rock outcropping, General Washington had a thirty-mile panoramic view of
the valley and was able to instruct his troops to circle behind Howes troops and cut
off their retreat.

Hey New York, New Jersey hears you man!

It's easy to view my new photo album.  Just go to the
Web page below.
<a
href="http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=10383241203&n=545258434";>http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=10383241203&n=545258434</a>

When you get to Ofoto, you may be asked to register
or sign in. To register, just fill out the form, then
click on Join to take advantage of great Ofoto services.
To sign in, simply use your Ofoto log in and password.

For your convenience, our customer service center is
open seven days a week. Should you have any questions,
please contact us by email at [EMAIL PROTECTED],
by phone at 1-877-986-3686 (510-229-1175), or
by fax at 510-450-0120.

Ofoto Customer Service
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: (800) 360-9098
Outside the US and Canada: (510) 229-1175
Fax: (510) 450-0120

If you can not see the links above, copy and paste the
following URL directly into your browser:
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=10383241203&n=545258434