philip,
1.  i'm not your dear.
2.  it is self centered to view this list from the first person singular.  i
sent you nothing.  my thoughts were shared in support of those who have been
bullied by marcel.  i don't know you and i certainly did not send YOU
anything.  it is very possible philip, that your expericence alone is not the
only experience.  learn to look away.  learn to let others share their
experiences.
3.  you did send me something...you copied me directly.  please do not ever
send me anything direct again.
pat