> Thanks to Victor for being a great guest and filling our house with music
and
> his gentle spirit. it was a nice way to wind down the week.
>
> Love & Peace to you all from sunny SC,
> Bob

Thank you to you Bob, for being such a fabulous host (and not sending me to
motel 6 in the middle of the night like last time in Greenville... :~} )

Love and sunshine to all,

Victor, back from a beautiful day at the lake

Victor Johnson
http://www.cdbaby.com/victorjohnson

"Velveteen rabbits and moonbeams,
Come when you lay down your head.
While you are sleeping, they kiss you and tell you,
That you are the reason the sun lights the sky."
                                                 Scarlet-V. Johnson