What a combo we are!  After 10 yrs of marriage
> we
> > decide to settle down and now we have John Calvin Samer who is
almost 15
> > months.
>
> Dear Kammy,
>
> My sister is married to an Iranian man and I worry for her and their
family
> and friends.  I pray that your family and friends will be safe.
>
> Love,
>
> Marian

I want to add my wish for your safety as well and thank you for
speaking up, Kammy.  I appreciated hearing from you.  I hope & pray
that people will keep their heads and not start punishing innocent
people who are in no way responsible for the horrible events that have
descended on this nation.  Will keep you in my thoughts & prayers,
Kammy.

Mark E