in my humble opinion, we need to be very careful about believing/  buying
into / reacting to the aforementioned images which depict celebrations in
the street which were supposedly in response to the tragedies of last
Tuesday. ... by this I mean that such images can easily be planted to suit
the needs of the media in further fanning the flames. Who knows when those
celebrations really took place and in what honour. And who knows what
bullshit is being fed over there about the US et al. Just a few thoughts on
this monday eve.

mags, trying to be quiet and still.

Kate Bennett wrote:

> Okay, I hesitated posting this because I do not want to fan these flames.
> And I am horrified & saddened to hear the reports of violence to middle
> eastern people. That said I have to respond with my reaction to the
> following post in which someone wrote:
>
> "CNN, the channel that has been trying to discredit the Palestinians by
> using images of
> Arab children celebrating the destruction of the twin towers?"
>
> 1) I have had CNN on day & night since tuesday & have never seen this
> footage...i have heard others talking about it but haven't seen it on my
> version of CNN...
>
> 2) got a message from a friend who was an eye witness to a similar
> celebration (not on TV) & it occurred here in this country

> Discover the Indies at Taylor Guitars:
> http://www.taylorguitars.com/artists/awp/indies/bennett.html

And this loving is a drawing close,
a tuning in, an opening.