Ashara wrote:

"I have been in negotiations for the past several weeks with a place that I
feel is an absolutely "perfect" fit for us.  "Full Moon" is a rustic resort
on 100 acres of natural beauty inthe Catskill Mountains of New York.  It is
a wonderful place with an emphasis on music and musical gatherings."

It sounds and looks magnificent, Ashara- good sleuthing!!  I can't think of
a more perfect setting for our family, and you can count me in, with bells
on!

You are amazing!
love
Stephen in Vancouver
PS can I have the room with you and Sal this year?  Sorry Smurf, Jimmy and
Paz!