Kakki wrote

> Um, you posted  and recommended one of two Robert Fisk articles from the
> U.K. Independent here today that were nothing but negative, critical and
> totally insensitive of our present situation.

Hi Kakki,
That was a follow on from Shane's Afghanistan fact sheet link describing
what it's like in Afghanistan.    Fisk's article described the difficulty of
the terrain,   high mountain ranges,   vast distances,   land mines
everywhere,   how the Soviets failed etc etc.   Sorry if other parts of his
article were insensitive.  I should have read it more carefully.    My hope
is that the perpetrators are caught and whatever action is taken brings
about a long term solution.   Terrorism threatens us all..

Philip