I'm sure this is history to a lot of JMDLers but I'm always running ... I
thought I'd post for anyone who hasn't seen the videos for Two Grey Rooms,
Shiny Toys, Fiction, Come in from the Cold, Good Friends, Night Ride Home,
Nothing Can Be Done and My Secret Place. They can be found at a site called
<getmusic.com>. I also came across an MP3 of Just Like This Train which
sounded a lot like the Just Ice version but wasn't, was it Bob!? It was
interesting to see how she looked at the time of those videos. I
particularly liked the CMIARS look with the hat and wrap-around. Favourite
Joni-look is around the Hissing time; least favourite around WTRF. Just a
thought.
Willy the Shake