What a cool idea, Leslie.

My first 45 was Rag Doll by the Four Seasons.  I was in 1st grade.  Some
years later, my first LP was Diana Ross and the Supremes Greatest Hits.  I
remember it had a smart poster of the *girls* that hung on my wall for the
next couple of years.  My brother thought they were weird and hated the
poster hanging in our shared room - but on my wall.

Someone mentioned parent's LPs.  My hands-down favorite was Whipped Cream by
Herb Alpert and the TJB.  A close second to Kay Starr's Wheel of Fortune and
when I could sneak around, Rusty Warren's Knockers Up.  So nasty.

No regrets,

Coyote Rick
Casa Alegre
Hollywood, California