----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: John McLaughlin, NJC

> We get to see and hear Kevin Eubanks five nights a week on the Jay Leno
show.
>  He's also a nice, funny guy.   What CD would you recommend?

Hi Clark,

Lucky you.  We don't get Jay Leno in France.
I saw Kevin live many times and couldn't get enough.  He plays faster than
his shadow, (not that speed alone matters.)  He was kind enough to let me
put my hands on the Abe Rivera custom guitar he had at the time, and that
fingerboard was twice the width of any guitar I've ever seen!

My favourites are his first 2 CDs: Jazz Guitarist and Opening Night.
I'd love to get a video of Kevin, even Jay Leno segments, anything.
Do you want to trade?  I've got all his CDs.

Laurent