Les wrote:
>>I ducked out of my Project office around 7.30am to the coffee shop next door. Given
>the early hour I was desparate for a caffiene kick. A long way  from paying attention
>to what I was doing, I hurtled through the door to the shop only to collide full body
>with the very splendid Brendan Fraser<<

Les,
You lucky boy!  That's a good story.  Here's my 2 seconds:
I once handed Rita Moreno a cocktail (rum and coke, I think) at a premiere party in
NYC because it was too crowded and I was closer to the bar.

When I was a kid, my dad was a physician.  His practice was in rural Maine, and
William Hurt brought his son in to the office one time.  He accepted an invitation to
the house for dinner, and came back a few months later with his son and Marlee Matlin
(whom he was dating at the time).  They had both just finished "Children of a Lesser
God", which she later won an Oscar for.  We played baseball, rode the tractor, and the
best line of the day was from my mother:  when asked by WHurt if she would pass the
guacamole, she replied "Get it yourself.  Nobody's a movie star in my house!"

Reuben