Yes, a quip it was.  As you know, I wasn't equating women with terrorism.  I
guess I agree about the inappropriate stereotype.

Can we also agree that "cyber-bully" is a better moniker than
"cyber-rapist", especially for one of our own JMDLers?

Lama

p.s. Yael, don't you think, by extension that the original solution is also
insulting to women, implying as it does that living as a woman under the
Taliban is a worse fate than execution or living as a man in prison?  What's
good for the gander is good for the goose, right?