Ok, that's good to know. It's just that strange things keep happening,
such as Brian's message to me when he's the last person I'd ever expect
to send me something like that, and people all of a sudden on the list
being angry about what happened and seeing it in a much more complicated
way than it actually was... all of that made me wonder what was going on
behind the scenes, so it's good to get your feedback, Wally. Thank you.

Debra Shea