Bob wrote:

> That's an awesome release, Kate...congratulations >in advance for all your
hard work in putting the >event together! Fingers crossed that a certain
>someone with straw hat & American Spirit
> cigarette shows up! ;~)

Kate, this sounds like a stunning night! I hope you record it!   I wish I
could be there but it may be too hard to get there on a Weds. night ;-(
I'll see how my schedule goes.  November 7th is Joni's birthday, too!

When we saw Joni, Stephen asked her is she was going to (Joni's favorite
desginer) Issye Miyake's (sp?) Harbourfront Tribute on November 6th.  Joni
said how much she wanted to be there because she loves him so much, but that
her schedule would prevent her from attending.  We suspect she will be in
London by then.

Kakki