Mike,

I'll only respond to this which I felt was an undair or perfhaps
misinterpreted response to me:

> I said that I found it a little harder to believe that >the Irish
Americans were 'not savvy', or 'not >educated enough' to have heard of
NORAID. This >is an insulting and stereotypical view of the Irish, as >is
your use of 'naive' or 'soft-hearted' in other >places.

How you can construe that to be "stereotypical and insulting" escapes me.  I
have no problem at all calling myself not savvy and educated enough about
many subjects including this one. Calling someone "softhearted" I consider a
compliment and high praise.

Kakki