Hey Mark!

Congratulations on getting the "goose bump experience".  To me, that's worth
$20USD.  Congratulations especially since you now have found a *favorite*
version that works for you and it goes back onto your shelf- perfect!  How
many perfect $20 meals to you get to enjoy again free?!  (Sorry about the
imagery.)

Jim

Mark said,
<edited> I found a 24 kt gold DCC cd of 'Court &
Spark' at Circuit City for $20.99.<edited>

Today I think I finally was able to relive that 'goose bump
experience'.  The beauty of this record came so clearly through those
speakers today and it made me remember how much I love it from
beginning to end. <edited>

So JMDL audiophiles!  I want to know what your opinions are of the
gold DCC 'Court & Spark'.  Did I get a good deal?  Or would you have
put the cd back in the bin & walked away?  After listening to it this
afternoon, I don't have any regrets but I am interested in the
opinions of those who know more about what to listen for than I do.