i heard 'jagoff' all over the country.

in cleveland....it was something....he's a real....jhiag ough

in philly....it was .....you fuggin' jaggaff

in georgia ...it was.....hey....don' bee such a jayagoff

then, there was ...jerkoff  and  jackoff and whackoff and whackin off.  i
think i heard jackoff more than jagoff or jerkoff.  then, there was buffing
the bishop ( no offense vince), spanking the monkey, choking the chicken, and
pudding off.  and it was definately not cool to be associated with jerking
off in highschool and college.  but somewhere around 30 years of age in
corporate business, it became kosher to joke about jerking off.
pat