I have been to the jmdl site and I have voted for songs and alums. I have
noticed

NO ONE HAS EVER VOTED FOR LOVE OR MONEY!!!!

Does this make it the worst Joni song ever? Or is it because it's stuck in
the end of a double live album that not that many people will have had or
heard... (then again, only members can vote, so I'm assuming that most of us
will have heard it....)

I've been thinking (don't do it Jamie, you;re meant to be learning your
lines for the audition on Wednesday and thinking isn't your strong point...)
has anyone else heard the original (well, the first draft) of All I Want?
She premieres it during her televised set on the BBC and she uses some
strange phrasing but the theme of the song is

'All I really wanted love to do'

like the love affair is over and she is looking back at a relationship that
she wanted to be beautiful and different and he just didn't get it.

It's on one of the video trees

Anyway, if anyone wants to discuss this, please lets!

Much Joni

Jamie Zoob

Peace