In a message dated 10/28/01 4:48:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I've been thinking (don't do it Jamie, you;re meant to be learning your
> lines for the audition on Wednesday and thinking isn't your strong
> point...)

 LOL, I think you think just fine Jamie, I love your posts.

> has anyone else heard the original (well, the first draft) of All I Want?
> She premieres it during her televised set on the BBC and she uses some
> strange phrasing but the theme of the song is
>
> 'All I really wanted love to do'
>
> like the love affair is over and she is looking back at a relationship that
> she wanted to be beautiful and different and he just didn't get it.
>
> It's on one of the video trees

I've heard it Jamie
Perhaps she's trying to convey to her lover what her needs are and that he's
not meeting them. She's saying, here I've got this great love to give and if
you reciprocate, we can both have the pleasure of being loved. But he's maybe
not as emotional as she is or maybe he's afraid to let go of himself. Perhaps
she's putting the pressure on to meet her expectations.  Another take is that
maybe the relationship is changing to something more low keyed, less
emotional and she regrets that there's this loss of passion in their
relationship.

Just some of my thoughts.....

~Rose
[EMAIL PROTECTED]