My partner is very into books and owns far too many to count. I prefer paperbacks cos
I can read them confotrtably. John gets pissed off cos I bed the covers back! He
also books over and over whilst i only read them once unless it is non fiction.
I only buy hardbacks if one they are cheap and two I really enjoy ytht author and
don't wnat to wait the full year or so it takes for them to come out in paperback!
I throw my books oput when I have read them-usually onto someone else.

--
bw
colin

[EMAIL PROTECTED]