I just watched the season premier of Boston Public tonight.  I was curious
to see what direction they would go as I really enjoyed this program last
year.  All in all, I was fairly disappointed and I think its just going to
go down hill.  It's the same scenarios and same themes just slightly
different and over sensationalized. And the whole hand thing was totally
creepy.  Any other opinions?

Maybe I'll go back to just watching the Simpsons.  I was so delighted to
discover this weekend that  the first season is available on DVD and a new
one will be released every year.  I'll have to put it on my Christmas
list...

Victor

Victor Johnson
http://www.cdbaby.com/victorjohnson

"Velveteen rabbits and moonbeams,
Come when you lay down your head.
While you are sleeping, they kiss you and tell you,
That you are the reason the sun lights the sky."
                                                 Scarlet-V. Johnson