Victor, I agree...the hand thing was way too weird for me.
Not sure what they were thinking on this one. We shall see.

Mags
np: The Sea

--- Victor Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I just watched the season premier of Boston Public tonight.  I was
> curious
> to see what direction they would go as I really enjoyed this program
> last
> year.  All in all, I was fairly disappointed and I think its just
> going to
> go down hill.  It's the same scenarios and same themes just slightly
> different and over sensationalized. And the whole hand thing was
> totally
> creepy.  Any other opinions?
>
> Maybe I'll go back to just watching the Simpsons.  I was so delighted
> discover this weekend that  the first season is available on DVD and
> a new
> one will be released every year.  I'll have to put it on my Christmas
> list...
>
> Victor
>

> Victor Johnson
> http://www.cdbaby.com/victorjohnson
>
> "Velveteen rabbits and moonbeams,
> Come when you lay down your head.
> While you are sleeping, they kiss you and tell you,
> That you are the reason the sun lights the sky."
>                                                  Scarlet-V. Johnson

=====
I've got you to see me through, looking out for what I do
Spreading sunshine from the skies, placing rainbows in my eyes
Got you watching out for me, making sense of what I see
When my world is wearing blue, I've got you to see me through
.
---by Eleanor McEvoy on her album Yola (2001)
.
http://personals.yahoo.com