With freaky timing, Colin writes:

<< About a year ago I knit MG a silk/wool cardigan with JMDL embroidered on
 it. I have asked Les if maybe it can be posted on the site. If this is
 not possible, I can email a pic to anyone who might want to see it >>

This is the first digest I've read in weeks and what are the odds my sweater
is mentioned in it? I'm wearing it right this second! It's really lovely and
not only did I have two compliments on it this past week but my oldest,
Signe, and I had a bit of a tousle over who got to wear it last night!

If I had the money, I'd finance Colin's Across the Pond Boutique in a snap.

MG